Welcome to the City of Alvin Utility Billing On-Line Search and Payment Record System
Utility Billing On-Line allows you to view/print your account information, including: Payment History, Usage History, Amount Due and Due Date, Meter Number and Meter Location. You can submit a request to have your meter re-read, send us a miscellaneous text or submit updated phone numbers for future contact.
- There is no cost to VIEW your account.
- A $1.25 fee will apply when making a payment.
- If you opt not to pay EMS, you can deduct that amount from your on-line payment.
- For a New Application for service please call our office at 281-388-4264.
- Disconnected for non-payment: You can pay over the web-site. Please call us to confirm your payment for reconnection and/or if any additional deposits amount were required. They can be handled with a credit card payment over the phone at 281-388-4262. If your payment is made before 4pm we can normally restore your service the same day. Payments received after 4pm will be reconnected the next business day after 10am.
- Your payment will be received the next working day, but your pending payment is updated to your account after approval.
- If you have a past due account your status will remain outstanding until the billing office receives your internet payment on the following business day. To avoid penalty, your payment must be received before the penalty date.
- If you have any questions please give us a call at 281-388-4262.
To View your City of Alvin Utility Billing Account or to make a payment select Continue.