Bob S Owen Pool is located at 919 Bayou Drive. The pool has several amenities:
- 3 tube slides
- 3 shade pavilions
- Restroom facility
- Drinking fountains
- Zero-depth spray-park
- Decking to enjoy the sun
General open swim is 12:30 pm - 6 pm, Monday through Sunday. Tuesdays and Thursdays have extended hours from 7 pm - 10 pm. Closed from 6 - 7 pm and admission is $2 all day (Tuesdays only).
- $4 - Residents 3 and up
- $5 - Non-Residents 3 and up
- Summer Pass: $50 (resident)
- $60 (non-resident)
- Family $90 (resident)
- Summer Pass: $100 (non-resident)
Passes can be purchased at the pool or at:
Alvin Parks and Recreation Office
1100 W Highway 6, 281-388-4299.
Pool Rental Information
The pool is available for rentals beginning in May. You may rent the facility Friday from 7 pm - 10 pm and on Weekends from 6 pm - 9 pm and only Saturday mornings from 10 am - noon. You must make payment in full at the time of reservation.
- $225/Three hours for residents (lifeguards included)
- $275/Three hours for nonresidents (lifeguards included)
- $124/Two hours (saturday morning only)
- Add $15 for parties of over 100 Admission