To establish water, sewer and garbage service, you will need to fill out a brief application (PDF), provide lease agreement or contract and pay a service deposit.
Service can be established by either:
- Online - Complete the Online Application and email to the Utility Billing division.
- In Person - Coming to the Water Utility Billing and Collection Office at Alvin City Hall,
- By Mail - Complete the Application for New Service along with your deposit (do not send cash) to:
- Water Utility Billing and Collection Service
216 West Sealy
Alvin, Texas 77511
All applications must be submitted with a lease agreement or purchasing contract (deed).
For further assistance please call our office at 281-388-4264.
The application process requires:
- A Driver's License for you and your spouse (if married).
- Date of Birth for you and your spouse (if married).
- Place of Employment: name of company, address, and phone number.
- An Emergency Contact: name, address, and phone number of someone you know and of someone who knows you.
- Notice of confidentially.
- Signature of person applying for service.
- Specify beginning date for service.
- Provide a lease agreement or purchasing contract (deed).
Required Deposit amounts are:
- Residential service - $100
- Commercial service - Two times monthly average (Based on like/similar business)