At the July 6th, 2023 City Council meeting, the Fiscal Year 2023-24 Proposed Annual Budget was presented to City Council.
Two (2) City Council budget workshops are scheduled for:
- August 3, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
- August 8, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
Two (2) public hearings regarding the FY23-34 proposed budget are scheduled for:
- August 3, 2023 @ 7:00 p.m.
- August 17, 2023 @ 7:00 p.m.
A public hearing before City Council is scheduled for September 7, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. on the proposed tax rate of $.06650 per $100/valuation.
The proposed budget and tax rate will be considered for final adoption by City Council at their meeting scheduled for September 7, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.
* All meetings are open to the public and are held at Alvin City Hall - 216 W. Sealy. The public hearings are times available for residents to give public comment on what is being proposed in the budget.