How to make payments?

Juvenile offenders will not be able to pay by mail or online, they must pay in person. Adults may mail in a money order or cashier's check for payment of their fines. Money orders should be payable to the City of Alvin Municipal Court. Include a plea of No Contest or Guilty with a copy of your citation. A payment received through the mail without a plea or other indicator will be recorded as a plea of No Contest. Your payment must be received on or prior to your scheduled appearance date noted on the citation. Failure to appear on your scheduled appearance date may result in an additional charge on your case of failure to appear or violate promise to appear.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make online payments?
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
3. How to make payments?
4. How can I find out how much I owe, the due date, and my court date?
5. If I pay my citation before the court date, do I still need to come to court?
6. Do I have to get a lawyer to go to court?