Court Issued Warrants
The court may issue a warrant when:
- You fail to appear.
- You fail to comply with an Order of the Court.
- You do not complete a payment plan or fail to make payment as promised.
Arrest warrants are issued for individuals who received a citation and/or a court date, but failed to appear in court when scheduled or failed to resolve their case(s) prior to the court date.
1. You may post a cash bond for the full amount of your fine(s) to clear your warrant(s) and receive a new court date to appear before a judge. Must be done at the court window during regular business hours.
2. You may post a surety/appearance bond by calling a bail bond company for the full amount of your fine(s) to clear your warrants and receive a new court date to appear before a judge. You, or your attorney, or a bail bond company must post surety/appearance bond by appearing in person at the cashier's window during regular business hours.
3. Plead guilty or no contest and pay in full.
4. Plead Guilty or No Contest pay $100 down and request a monthly installment plan at the court window or by the link below.
5. You may surrender yourself at the Alvin Police Department located at 1500 South Gordon Street, Alvin, Texas 77511
6. Appear on the next available court docket. Must check in at the court window so your paperwork can be pulled.
Capias Pro-Fine Warrants
Capias Pro-Fine warrants are issued on defendants who received a citation, have been found Guilty by the court, and failed to comply with orders of the court.
1. Pay in Full.
2. Pay $100 down and request a monthly installment plan at the court window or by clicking the link below.
3. You may surrender yourself at the Alvin Police Department located at 1600 South Gordon Street, Alvin, Texas 77511
4. Must check in at the court window so your paperwork can be pulled.
Forms of payment is cash, credit card or money order (no personal checks). Also, the Alvin Municipal Court participates in the Scofflaw Program.
If you have the inability to pay your outstanding fines/fees, please contact the court for additional options that may be available to you. The Alvin Municipal Court is considered a "Safe Harbor" and no defendant will be arrested due to outstanding warrants at the court window or in open court.
Time Served Request
When submitting request for time served, please provide where you are currently incarcerated, full name, your plea of guilty/no contest, date of birth, and dates of incarceration. If you would like a response letter for your request, please provide a self addressed envelope along with your request.
If you have warrants, you are subject to being arrested. The Warrant Investigator may arrest you at your home or place of business.
To request payment arrangements after speaking to the Warrant Investigator, please click the link or QR code below: